$ 31.80 $ 49.99
○ BACKLIGHT LCD for nighttime reading
○ SILENT MODE for sleeping child
○ NON-CONTACT = No germ spread
○ DUAL MODE - INSTANT and OCCOscan CONTINUOUS Reading
○ Measures in both F° and C°
○ FEVER ALARM & Calibration Function
○ Includes 2 AAA Batteries
○ SAFE - Doctor tested and FDA Approved
○ COMPLIMENTARY POUCH - keep it safe and clean
LIMITED EDITION BONUS!
PREMIUM FAST FLEXIBLE TIP WATERPROOF RECTAL THERMOMETER
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends confirming the temperature rectally in babies and toddlers up to 3 years of age when fever is suspected.
We recommend using the included OCCObaby rectal thermometer for that purpose.
Make sure your child's forehead is free of sweat, dirt and oils, all of which cause inconsistent readings.
Both your child and the thermometer should be indoors, in the same ambient temperature for at least 20 minutes before measurement.
If a reading appears too high or too low, take three consecutive measurements at the same spot until consistent reading (within 0.3°F / 0.2°C).
- Olivia, mom & a pediatric nurse
Join 100,000+ parents who put trust in OCCObaby
and get an instant $5 coupon!
No thanks, I hate hugs